He is just too cute!!
A - he's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!B - those glasses are SOOOO cute!!!
Oh my Gosh he is ADORABLE!
Handsome boy!!!! As a fellow four-eyes, I have to say that I wouldn't mind some cartoon character glasses. Maybe Kai-Lan? What do you think?
He's so cute! He's definitely gotten rid of that baby look ;/
OMGoodness, he DOES look adorable in them!!!
Upon 2nd inspection, he also is the SPITTING image of his mother!!
Samuel, how could you get any cuter?! Those glasses do it!I love the pictures of the kids in the pool. (the colors are great!)So glad that JM is not "too cool" to play in there. :)ANd I love the pictures of Katie in the other post--yes, they made me smile just like you wanted.
how much does he look like YOU!!!!!????????? OMG what a doll baby!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is just too cute!!
A - he's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B - those glasses are SOOOO cute!!!
Oh my Gosh he is ADORABLE!
Handsome boy!!!! As a fellow four-eyes, I have to say that I wouldn't mind some cartoon character glasses. Maybe Kai-Lan? What do you think?
He's so cute! He's definitely gotten rid of that baby look ;/
OMGoodness, he DOES look adorable in them!!!
Upon 2nd inspection, he also is the SPITTING image of his mother!!
Samuel, how could you get any cuter?! Those glasses do it!
I love the pictures of the kids in the pool. (the colors are great!)So glad that JM is not "too cool" to play in there. :)
ANd I love the pictures of Katie in the other post--yes, they made me smile just like you wanted.
how much does he look like YOU!!!!!????????? OMG what a doll baby!
Post a Comment