Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dramatization to Yours*

*Apologies to my non-Christian friends, but as a former member of a Creative Ministries team, this video and the idea is very cool to me...not to mention one of my favorite Christian artists - Steven Curtis Chapman Darn music artists and naming songs the same! LOL It's Casting Crowns singing (which I like them too)*

6 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

That was awesome!! Thank you for sharing that. Our boys did something similar but used sticks instead of their hands. They went to competiton for it and introduced it as a new dramatization. It went over very well!

I hope you don't mind but I'd like to share this on my blog also!!

Hugs,
Carla

Jody said...

That was wonderful! Thanks for sharing that :).

Carla Lewter said...

Hey Carla,
I loved the video very cool. But I did want you to know it is Casting Crowns singing:) I know you moderate your comments so no need to post mine, but just wanted you to know:)

Carla L.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I have seen that video before and I LOVE it! Thanks for posting it on your blog so that I could see it again. :)

Shanna said...

That is truly amazing.......AND one of my favorite songs!!!
Thanks, I needed that. God is SO good!
Shanna

Saving The Day said...

One of my favorite Christian songs! I thought this video was really cool ... I had to pass it along to my mom.