Sunday, August 24, 2008

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that some thing else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. From now on you'll be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey. ~ The Princess Diaries

I love this quote. Do I have the courage to be who I CAN be?

6 comments:

BBB said...

Well... I'm not sure what you want to be... but I sure think you have some amazing talents to be great things!!!

bbmomof2boys said...

hmmm...okay - what's going on?

Hugs,
Carla

The Blaszczynski Family said...

Hey Karla, I just wanted to say "hello" and let you know I am still following you guys through Mom (Joy) and your blog. Katie is beautiful and just growing so amazingly! Hope to see you next time we're at FBC.
Amanda B.

Amber Schmidt said...

Hugs to you!!! Hey I left you a little something special on our blog!!! Go check it out!!!

http://the-family-schmidt.blogspot.com/2008/08/lookey-here-we-won-award.html

PS... sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the cam!!! Its been a crazy week!

Nik said...

Very true statement! I agree you have talent to be amazing!

BTW - I have an award for you on my blog!

BBB said...

Hey pooh bear! I left you a little something on my blog...!!

(Hmmm... your word verification is lzzfy - that's ALMOST Lizzy!)