Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bloggy Awards

I actually got this one two times! WOW!!! I'm shocked as I don't necessarily think of my blog as Brilliant, but THANKS!

This was given to me by Nik and Amber



So evidently the rules of the nomination are this:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


I've seen this one multiple times, and I think everyone already has it! So, if you get it a 2nd time, I'm sorry! :)

I award this one to:

Cheri
Carla L
Carla
Liz
Denise
Char
LucisMomma

Now, for the 3rd award...I think this one is cute. I love the idea that someone loves my blog. *sniff* Thanks Beth...I love your blog too!


The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated

Oh boy, this will be fun! :) I nominate:
ReaganRu-ler!
02BNAZ
Julie
Tonggumomma
Fliss
Jill

OH I can't pick just ONE more. So, if your blog is linked over there on the right...YOU ARE GIVEN this award because I read ALL of those, just about daily. :)

4 comments:

Jody said...

How cool!!! You are specail :). CONGRAT'S!!!!

LucisMomma said...

well, thank you, Katie's mom! After spending a day with a 16 yo who knows everything and thinks his mother knows next-to-nothing, and a 12 yo who has been a real stinker, it's nice to be called brillante.

PS--Luci loves looking at Katie's pictures, and she wants me to replay the videos when she catches me on your blog. Cute!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Why thank you... I am to please... I have been on my hiatus and in a few days will add a little something... Colorado was fun, fun, fun...

a Tonggu Momma said...

Wow -- thanks Carla! Now I'm one of the cool kids, too.