
She stayed for 3 hours in nursery care while I did my thing at VBS today! I'm so incredibly proud of her. 4 strangers, and she didn't really soothe herself. We did not notice "shut down" either! She's been a little "mad" at me though because at 30 minutes to go in the "day" she saw me and I could not take her with me. That was the ONLY time she cried.

6 comments:
From what you are saying I think she done great... I have been trying to get back to say hi but been very busy at work and when I can... practice with the camera... take care
praying for the rest of VBS to go as well!
Great job Katie! That picture of her is too cute.
Such a big girl!! Sounds like she did great!... And that picture is adorable!
oh my goodness - she gets cuter by the day you know!! It must be so rewarding to watch her grow, both physically and emotionally!!
Sounds like she is right on target!! That pic of her is just too adorable!!
Post a Comment