Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Orleans

It was a vacation, but not one of our normal vacations. We went to visit with family, and enjoy their company instead of "tour tour tour tour tour...oh yeah and tour some more" kind. While we did do stuff, we mostly walked around the city, ate some really yummy food, let the boys swim, and let Katie enjoy her family. :)

I'm only posting a few here, if you want to see the rest check at the bottom of this post for links.

Samuel - gosh I love his expressions! His eyes, those eyelashes, and his silliness.


Katie's smile and laughter make me happy as well.


My 3 kids, all dressed up and almost fully cooperating!




Thumbnail view OR Slideshow If you do the slideshow, be sure to click the i in the circle on the first image when it comes up - you get "captions" that way. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your kids are so adorable!!!

Carla Lewter said...

I love the picture of the 3 of them together-so sweet!!

Carla L.

Anonymous said...

Not only are your 3 children just absolutely beautiful and photogenic, your eye for photography is amazing. I can't get one stinking photo of Madeline looking at me. You need to move to New York woman. LOL!