Someone I met online quite a few years ago (and I refuse to mention exactly how long as it ages me quite a bit) has recently gotten some devastating news. It truly does put so many things in perspective. Life is short ya'll. REALLY short. I look at my family, all of them, and think of how blessed I am. How much I love them. How much I am thankful they are in my life.
I'm going to hug my Dh extra today. He truly is wonderful to me, our kids, and our extended family. I don't appreciate him nearly enough.
My heart is aching for the person I knew/know. Even though I've not talked with her online in a few years, my heart aches for her.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, you are right and no one ever really thinks about it until something tragic hit. It only human but sad that we are designed like that.
You're so right... Time to go give the kids an extra hug or two...
Carla, I'm so sorry. My good friend lost her DH at a young age, and that was such a wake up call to all of us.
Post a Comment