But, I'm posting a few of my favorites here, and if you are REALLY bored and have time to waste, you can see the rest of them. ;)
As the vacation wore on, I took fewer and fewer photos. I also remember less and less. Something about overload on the brain or something. Or it could have been the stress and gray hairs we got trying to keep Samuel from darting out into the traffic (he only ALMOST stepped out in front of a bus one time...heart stopping OH MY GOSH almost stepped...would have if I had not yanked his shirt back quickly).
Samuel loved the "HIGH" preacher pulpit in the Jamestown church. He could see all the way to the last row.

Katie and Mommy at Mount Vernon (she wanted down to run around)

"Hey there?! Whacha doin? Huh?" Samuel's personality FULLY shines through in this photo. Truly.

I told Dh that the next time he forgets my birthday or our anniversary he can make it up to me by buying this little "bauble" for me. ;)

WOW. Just wow seeing this document in person, and the others. WOWEE.

By the way, "true size" copies of the Declaration of Independence are $8 in the giftshop. The giftshop also sells the National Treasure DVD. ;)
click here to see a slideshow of the rest of the images (all 51) be sure to click the (i) in the middle of the slideshow window to read descriptions
click here to see thumbnails

3 comments:
$8.00 is much more reasonable than the $35 it cost in the movie! *lol* (I adore the National Treasure movies *lol*)
It would be so cool to see the Declaration of Independence!!!
Hey, Carla--It won't be long before your little guys are playing scrabble with you. When mine were your kids' ages, I started them on it and it was painfully slow and I helped with lots of words. It paid off, and now they can play a decent game. Here's the post that has a direct link to where to buy that redstate/bluestate puzzle. It's on amazon.com but I don't know what the name of the puzzle is. ~~susan
http://add-one-chinese-sister.blogspot.com/2008/05/where-can-i-get-that-puzzle.html
Love the movie National Treasure... we need to go here next time.. loved DC
Post a Comment