We took the kids to see Daddy play softball, and I put Katie in this really cute adorable outfit. Her first time wearing it. Main color? white. What was I thinking? Obviously I was not. She played in that dirt the entire game (along with Samuel). Burying the army men, the airplanes, and cars. Her purse with Little People? No thanks Mom, I want to play with army men and bury them in the dirt.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like something I would do.... And it REALLY sounds like something Alicia would do. (She has two older brothers too, and would MUCH rather play boy toys with them, than girl toys. *lol* ... She has also always been my little dirt magnet. ;) )
LOL that sounds like what I would have done too LOL. I was the oldest (I have one younger brother :P) and I was a big tomboy LOL. You daughter has 2 big brothers to look up to so she's got to play in the dirt LOL!!
2 comments:
Sounds like something I would do.... And it REALLY sounds like something Alicia would do. (She has two older brothers too, and would MUCH rather play boy toys with them, than girl toys. *lol* ... She has also always been my little dirt magnet. ;) )
LOL that sounds like what I would have done too LOL. I was the oldest (I have one younger brother :P) and I was a big tomboy LOL. You daughter has 2 big brothers to look up to so she's got to play in the dirt LOL!!
Post a Comment