Thursday, June 12, 2008

Samuel Brag



We're so very proud of him! He's going to enjoy swimming at the grandparent's this summer, and perhaps this next year we can work on the next major childhood milestone - riding a bicycle without training wheels!

I think we covered PE this week. More than covered it with swimming lessons AND karate.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Way to go Samuel! Keep up the good work buddy!

Anonymous said...

That's great!

We need to get our kids (at least the boys) into swimming lessons... but not many people here in the pacific northwest have pools (you know, because of all the rain *lol*), so they wouldn't really get to swim that much... But I think it's a good thing to know. :)

Julie

Kellan said...

He swims wonderfully. It is such a relief when they learn how to swim. I have 4 kids and finally they ALL swim without me having to watch every moment or panic when they are near the water. Good for you, Samuel!

I'm Kellan, btw - nice to meet you - see you soon.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Wow! The Tongginator is still working slowly to putting her head in the water, but she has come so far. I'm looking forward to the day that she can keep up with Samuel and others like him.

Do you have an e-mail address you can send to me? I'm at tonggumomma @ gmail.com (remove spaces). Sometimes I want to reply to a comment you make on the blog, but I don't know how without posting it publicly here. (Like on my behavior chart post.)

Smiles ~ TM

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This is so great... but I wanna swim in that pool... still haven't worked much with the camera... been spending to much time at work... I need to cut down on that... (I wish)...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah for Samuel... there is no looking back now... as for the lens on my camera... it is 55mm that came with the camera... I want a new lens so bad but at the same time... I will play around with it and learn it better.. take care

LucisMomma said...

Congratulations, Samuel! That is a wonderful accomplishment!