We sure do! It's that invisible meter in your home that detects when the level of testosterone in the house suddenly drops. That is, Dh leaves for an overnight trip. It never fails, Dh leaves for a trip and something happens. An appliance will break, or the toilet will leak, the kids will get sick, or I will get sick, or heaven forbid, the car breaks down. It only happens when Dh leaves town.
I used to think it was only me, but all my friends mention the same thing happens to them as well. I've heard from a few with teenage boys that the phenomenon of Dh leaving causing the cars to break down, appliances breaking, etc. ceases to happen. Must be they provide enough testosterone. Those Moms have told me the only thing likely to cause a crisis at that point is running out of food.
Still have not figured out how to trick it, where it is located, or what to do about it short of keeping Dh home! If you find it, will you please tell me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't really have any examples of when my dh leaves ,but every time in my whole life I have told my Daddy something about my car ...it never fails when he gets in it, it will not do what it was doing to begin with!! That just drives me crazy!!!
Post a Comment