Friday, April 25, 2008

Pictures from my birthday






Yeah, we gave in again and ate PFChangs for my birthday dinner. Thanks to some WONDERFUL friends who gave us a gift card it was much more affordable this trip. After dinner, we went to get an ice cream cake (kids favorite) and promptly shared it with friends and family over the next couple of days. Yummmm.

Katie was not too sure about the sandals which explains the slightly stiff legged walk/run gait. ;) She's figuring them out as they have much harder soles than she is used to.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Yummy! I want some Chinese food! That's what I should have gotten you! A GC to that yummy place! So I'm send your package out on Monday. (I've only said I needed to get it in the mail how many times?) LOL

bbmomof2boys said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Funny on the sandals - she looks just adorable though!

~Carla