Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Do you see me?


My gorgeous girl with the darkest of eyes...making it darn near impossible to get good catchlights. While these are not the best, and many would complain...you can see ME reflected in her eyes. I'm the dark blob in the middle of the light area. You can see the sky, the ground, and colors reflected in those big dark eyes of hers.

If your attention is not drawn to that kissable mouth! Oh how I adore those lips!

4 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Hi!!

Yes, love those beautiful eyes! Oh - and love your little secret too! I sure hope our LOA/TA comes quickly so we can go get little T and I can stare into her eyes!

Hugs,
Carla

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That actually is a gorgeous photo...

Cheri said...

I do see you! LOL I love the picture and I too love your secret! I used it last night! Shhh don't tell anyone! LOL

LucisMomma said...

I love those dark, dark eyes. Luci was home for two and a half years before I finally could see her pupils! It was one morning in church...I kept staring into her eyes and she kept asking me, "what's wrong? What's wrong?" Absolutely nothing! I was loving looking into her beautiful dark eyes.