Great job on that dress!! I love it. I've been sewing quite a bit lately and really starting to get into it.
Oh....and I can't say a whole bunch right now but chick....things are getting very VERY exciting!!! We are over the moon here!!! I can hardly stand myself. Give me your email addy....I might can give you a hint!
5 comments:
Great job on that dress!! I love it. I've been sewing quite a bit lately and really starting to get into it.
Oh....and I can't say a whole bunch right now but chick....things are getting very VERY exciting!!! We are over the moon here!!! I can hardly stand myself. Give me your email addy....I might can give you a hint!
Okay, you have peeked my interest. Where did you find the pattern to make a pillowcase dress?? She looks adorable, love piglet!
Carla
Adorable! And those piggy tails just crack me up!
Monica
sooo cute! And those pigtails... love 'em!
Katie is beautiful and I love her piggies and pillowcase dress! :)
Becki (fellow AWAA momma!)
Post a Comment