Blackberries...we got 'em. We're addicted. However, it has been very nice to be able to get emails while I'm out in various places...like Karate, the doctor's office waiting room, the gas station while Dh is pumping the gas, shopping at the grocery store, sitting waiting on our turn to go eat, or sitting at church waiting on Dh to get out of choir. Those are just the places in the last 3 days.
I even enjoy having it with me while I'm cleaning downstairs as I know for a fact that I have not gotten an email and I do not need to stop and check my email...and surf the web. Yes, indeed, my house is a teensy tiny bit cleaner. Unfortunately I've lost my number one excuse for procrastination.
I sit at the computer, with emails open, and on the internet...and what should happen? My hip vibrates. I know, without looking, that I've gotten another email. When I'm sitting with Dh watching a show, I vibrate and I know I have gotten another loving email from those spammers. Ah yes...such wonderful emails about oh so...um...interesting things.
Crackberries are good for staying in touch with all your emails. Not so good on the hands or fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment