Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick update on our lives



This little face? It's not always that happy. Yes, I'm here to tell you that she is fully into that toddler stage of wanting to be more independent, yet want you to hold them still. She's not quite sure what she wants, other than to feel better (yes sick again). It's been a rough few days dealing with whine and fuss and lots of energy.

Actually, it's been a busy time lately. Both boys are playing baseball, we're finishing up the school year and preparing for next year (which starts June 1), Katie is keeping us busy learning new things, and quite honestly, life is just super duper busy! I hardly have time to see friends. Isn't that just terrible?

I looked at our schedule for the next few months (through mid-July) in order to help schedule a game day with some friends. The next time I have a COMPLETELY free Saturday is June 7th, then again in mid-July. I could not believe it! Honestly though, June 7th is iffy due to baseball tournaments and team parties. My personal email inbox seems to collect about 50-100 new emails daily. Many of which I'm sure I miss responding to.

Dh and I were talking this weekend about how busy our life is now. How fast the days and weeks seem to go. How we need to slow down, enjoy this time in our lives...but we don't see how. Unless we physically start carving out time for our family. Make "Family Time" a priority. We know we have to, and we are working on that. Thus, the realization of when my "free Saturdays" are in the next few months.

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

we are too busy, too. I'm looking forward to JT being too old for soccer (but they are talking about grade 7 in Upwards next year at our church) and then we have a 6 month break before Luci is old enough to play (and play she wants to do!). Who says homeschoolers stay HOME?