Monday, April 28, 2008

Katie photos from the ball field





I seem to get mostly photos of her, perhaps because I chase her around quite a bit. But this particular game, she was OH so sweet. She was showing her baby doll the flowers on the ground...after she dropped her to run after the big boys of course.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

So stinking sweet! I love these photos!

LucisMomma said...

Your kids are all adorable.

Are you going to Disney world? If so, ask if your hotel already has a pack n play (and bring your own sheet thingy for it if you wish). The Disney hotels have those, and perhaps others do, too. Also, you can rent a stroller in all of the parks and save your own--a double stroller will probably hold all 3 of your kids (or one tired mommy). You'd only have to lug Katie-bug from park to hotel that way and save on luggage.

We are going in October, have to pay for 5 tickets on a plane so we are driving. Plus I won't fly anymore. I'm a scaredy-cat.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Why didn't I see this before... what gorgeous photos... take care