Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi...I'm Carla's sister and I'm trying to be a Blogger



OK...so I'm testing to see if I would make a good blogger. I always thought it was difficult so Carla told me to try it out. See...I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I make cards and scrapbook and lots of other fun stuff ~ so it would be great to have a blog for my customers to check out. I just know I'm horrible about updating...but I don't guess I would have to update too often...just often enough to keep my customers interested!! So...here it is...what do you all think!!

This is a card I made...I'll definitely need to learn how to make better photos (Oh, Carla!! Can you help??). This uses our Tart & Tangy stamp set and our Summer Picnic paper...See I know this makes you all want to join up!!

Well, thanks for letting me try this out!! It really is easier than I thought. Maybe I'll be venturing out this way real soon and Carla can add me as a link!!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh yeah, know she'll have you hooked! It's my warning to you! LOL I had this simple little website that was all cute but a kind of pain if you wanted to view pictures and she tells me just try blogger! Well here I am, EVERY STINKING DAY! LOL I actually love it and it is soooooo easy! I think you'll do fine!

Char said...

Hi Rene
Welcome to the world of blogging! You're going to love it. It becomes quite addictive though, so unless you have a bunch of time on your hands, you might want to reconsider! haha. Nice to meet you. (And cute card, by the way!)
PS - thought you might like to meet another fellow stampin' up blogger:-
www.melissastamps.blogspot.com
Cheerio!
Char

bbmomof2boys said...

You're not MY sister!! Oh my Gawd!! You totally freaked me out at first! hehe!!

Yes - get a blog and put that stuff out there! Who knows? You might get some people to join your stamping group! (hehe - like ME!!)

~Carla

LucisMomma said...

If you and Carla teamed up, there would be no stopping your business! Good luck in your blogging.