
First baseball game and it was cold. Poor kid didn't have any toys to play with that game and was quite bored.

I call this his "Mom the sun and sky is too bright" face. ;)

I have NO idea where he got those eye lashes, but aren't they gorgeous?
Here is JM - playing baseball. He plays right field and catcher - depending on the game, depending on the inning, and depending on how much he is focused and hustling that game. ;)

Poor kid, I told Dh to get that size pants. See last year, we got the mediums. They were WAY too small. We ended up purchasing another pair for him to wear. So, I had Dh hold the sample pair up to JM during registration. He said that the Larges were not even making it to both sides of the waist. Then, the XL size just barely made it halfway around his waist. I *thought* that the 2nd pair we bought last year were L, so I told Dh that I thought XL was the size he needed.

Obviously, I thought wrong. Those are just a little TOO big. As soon as the kids clothing envelope has a little in it, JM is getting a smaller size pair of pants. It's much easier to play in too large of pants than it is to play in too small though, which is why we're holding off for now.

One thing is for certain though, he WILL be wearing a belt to every game this year!


Oh look we remembered Samuel's toys for this game:

of course, I have to include a few photos of Katie, I just can't help myself.



Does she not look just thrilled to be there? So incredibly happy to be sitting outside at a baseball game? yeah. I thought not.

2 comments:
Thought I'd better post this AM before my life gets in the way! LOL I love all your pictures! The boys are just too handsome! I love the corkers in Katies hair! So pretty that little one!
Poor kid!! Love the shot of him in the catcher's gear and the pants bunched up! Too funny! And Kaite bug looks absolutely thrilled to be there...well, almost! That will change I'm sure - maybe!
Hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment