Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy's Softball Game

We sit on the sidelines and cheer daddy on!



Yeah right...the kids eat their ring pops that turn your mouth such interesting colors!



Which Katie found hilarious. It was either that or all the sugar and artificial food dyes coursing through her system. She was just giggling, and laughing, and giggling, and laughing. Big full belly laughs.





then she blew me a raspberry...

and Samuel joined in with his belly laughs!



I love my kids! I really do. Even when they don't watch Daddy play. But you want to know a secret? I can't stop smiling when I see this:

Probably because it means "I WON THIS ROUND" for the moment! ;)

4 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Isn't Baseball/Sofball Season Fun!!! I will give you a call when I am home on Wed. or Thurs. this week, so that we can talk about meeting up when you are here in May. Can't wait to meet in person!!!

Carla

LucisMomma said...

Love the BOW--it also stands for "We have a GIRL in our house!!" What a great thing, huh?

The dyes make Luci hyper beyond belief.

Love that blowing a raspberry pic, and don't you think the kids look so cute in their little chairs? I love those!

oh my, I don't think I can read the word verification thingy!

bbmomof2boys said...

I can't wait to have Little T watch her big brothers play ball!! And the bow - hmmm...hopefully soon?!!! :)

Hugs!!

Carla

PS - kind of funny having 2 Carla's post comments on Carla's blog!! hehehe!!

Cheri said...

Love the diffent colored mouths your children have! LOL My kids love baseball/softball season because of ring pops! Kera thinks it's great! We'll have to see what Lia thinks. Love the bow! Now you know how to distract her!