Friday, May 01, 2009

Fashion Friday

So, it's not her own clothing choices, but as fashion and style encompasses the ENTIRE body...


Yes, she cut her own hair. Not once, but twice in the span of ONE week. In the middle of the top of her head, yes...the front portion. A great big HUGE chunk in fact, so great that it's readily noticeable and is commented on by EVERYONE.

Katie just grins, and tells them, "I cut hair. It hurt. Katie twa-ble. Katie pretty."

7 comments:

Kiy said...

Oh my.

And I can just hear her saying "Katie twa-ble"!

Good luck. I am scared. Very.

Kiy

LucisMomma said...

LOL! "Katie Twa-ble." That is so cute. I can laugh because we've been through it with Luci.

Hide the safety scissors--Luci used a pair to cut through a LEATHER belt last week.

mommy24treasures said...

oh I know the feeling I have a little beautician myself/ We have gone a yr with no cuts and have finally grown the top of our bang area back out to a decent length.
What is it about that top fron part? Why do they HAVE to cut it right there?????

LucisMomma said...

Why do they cut it right there? Because they can reach it! :) I remember cutting my bangs...and thinking mom will never find out...because I could not see it, therefore mom could not see it, either.

But she did. She also found the stash of bangs under the couch!

Anonymous said...

She is pretty.
Wonder why scissors and hair always seem to find each other near a toddler/preschooler?

LunaMoonbeam said...

Yes, Katie is VERY pretty. (Or, as BBJ would say, "Katie is boo'iful! Very, very boo'iful!")

Julie said...

"Katie twa-ble" ... How cute is that?

I remember when Josh (4 at the time) cut Alicia's hair (she was 2) ... He really butchered it, and I was sooooo upset! His reason? ... She wasn't helping to clean the room. *sigh*