Thursday, April 30, 2009

Someone is speaking to me.

My own experience has taught me this: If you wait for the perfect moment when all is safe and assured it may never arrive. Mountains will not be climbed, races won or lasting happiness achieved. - Maurice Chevalier

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like someone is speaking to me...most of the time through Dave.

I have read or heard variations on this same theme for the past 2 weeks, just about daily. Very interesting....very interesting indeed....

see what I mean...

Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objects must first be overcome. - Samuel Johnson

Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stand for something wonderful – you acted on it. - Dan Zadra - Okay so this one doesn't quite fit as well as the others...

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Hmmm, I like these sayings. What are you trying to say?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes? But what exactly are you waiting FOR and what has been stopping you from doing it?

Wife of the Pres. said...

OK, out with it. What does this all mean? I mean you don't have to share … but since you put it on the blog.

I'm so sorry about the hair. I have wondered when/if S would do this. So far she wants her hair long like Mommy's so maybe that helps. Still … she LOVES the scissors. :)