When I grow up I want to be a great photographer like you! :D
Hey... I've been wondering... Have you ever thought about turning all your photography posts into some kind of downloadable e-book, using ... what's it called? ... one of those adobe reader thing-a-ma-jigs...
Oh I just love this photograph! It just speaks volumes about being a little girl with big brothers, wanting to play baseball, wanting to cut your hair....
3 comments:
When I grow up I want to be a great photographer like you! :D
Hey... I've been wondering... Have you ever thought about turning all your photography posts into some kind of downloadable e-book, using ... what's it called? ... one of those adobe reader thing-a-ma-jigs...
Love the pouty look on her face. You said she cut her hair, BOY did she cut her hair! ;) She still look beautiful.
Oh I just love this photograph! It just speaks volumes about being a little girl with big brothers, wanting to play baseball, wanting to cut your hair....
Wonderful!
Post a Comment