Friday, May 15, 2009

Fashion Friday...not too bad this week.

One of her favorite shirts (and OH so apt), and you missed the pink snow boots she originally had with it. The Cinderella socks really go too...*giggle* She wanted jeans, but I talked her into shorts as it was 75+ outside. She liked the "orange" shorts.



Yes, she picked this one...it has JEANS! Who cares that the "top" is a size 12 month dress from last summer...right?



Even at 10, they still don't quite get it right...it was APRIL and he picked a Halloween shirt. *shrug*


Check out other fashionable kids at Salsa in China

7 comments:

Krista said...

Very cute! Would have loved to see the boot with the outfit too. Your daughter is adorable.

And I would totally wear a Halloween shirt now (if I had one). ;)

M3 said...

Both orange pieces are great! Fun. :-) And man, my girls almost instinctively choose shorts in 40 degree weather and turtlenecks in 90 degree weather. Crazy kids!

DawnS said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

your daughter is a doll even in a too small dress!!!!!

My daughter also loves to wear her halloween socks in may!!! LOL

a Tonggu Momma said...

I have no room to talk, as the Tongginator often wears her size two pants as capris.

Julie said...

That dress totally looks like a shirt! I think she looks adorable! :D

Elizabeth Channel said...

See, she is right in fashion with that shirt-dress-thing! I'm glad my boys aren't the only ones still wearing Halloween shirts...Today Sue is insisting on wearing this blue Auburn shirt for the second day in a row...it makes her look more like a "wolf." That figures....