PS - those shiny leg warmers are Fancy Nancy leg warmers from Target that go with those ballet slippers that are waaaaaay too big that go with another set of ballet slippers that she was originally in and they must have fallen off and she put these on. ;)
11 comments:
She is STYLIN! But what the heck is she wearing on her legs, above the ballet slippers?
She does look proud! LOL Beautiful smile. :)
She's got great fashion sense... EVERYTHING MATCHES!
hahahahahahaha. I LOVE it! I think she's got guts to rock those leg warmers!
Oh that is pure glee on her face! Love the grin almost as much as the bright happy outfit.
That is one happy girl! The Fancy Nancy leggings are fabulous! Just too cute.
She made me grin just looking at her. What a cute outfit. (I didn't know Fancy Nancy did clothes too - oh boy, I'd better not tell my Dahlia.)
Wanda
www.atlastmilanscominhome.blogspot.com
Goodness! Doesn't she look adorable! :D
I think her fashion choices are adorable!! Ü
Hahahahahaha... she has the style - that is for sure... happy mother's day...
That photo gave me such a big smile--love it!
Post a Comment