too much left on my to-do list, enough time to tackle a few projects...but no motivation. Why is that?
I feel like my life is an endless cycle of laundry these days. Start a load, "re-boot" the load, fold that load, and put it away....and always...ALWAYS there is a load right behind it!
We moved Katie into a twin bed, installed ceiling fans, and realized Samuel's bunk beds MUST go. After a craiglist listing, they are sold and Samuel now has a twin bed...without a headboard for the moment.
I've been falling behind in my exercise. No big surprise. But I feel so much better when I've been consistent with it...probably need a better motivation. Dh has his, he watches 24 season episodes while doing his exercise.
It has rained entirely TOO much lately. Between that and "piggie flu" baseball games are having trouble getting made up. Thus, 2 this week and 5 next week. I feel like in between laundry loads I'm living at the ballfield.
I'm in the "creative" stage where my work stinks. It stinks to be here. I know it's a cycle, and it typically means I'm "growing" but dang...it's hard to look at stuff and think "I don't like that at all!"
School stuff for next year is arriving. Yippee. I think.
I can't believe June is almost here.
I'm not a very patient person, and waiting on decisions from other people is hard. It's hard not to push, or anything. HARD.
Less than a month from now I will leave my oldest child at a summer camp. His first spend the night camp. ACK!
It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don't. They sit in front of the T.V. and treat life as if it goes on forever. - Philip Adams
I want some of that confidence.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt
Ah...that's much more appropriate for my life...at least I feel like it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hugs to you! I'm a fairly new reader. I just wanted to tell you that I feel your pain!
I always did like Teddy. Who wouldn't like the namesake of the teddy bear?
Post a Comment