Here's our family, trick or treating at a friend's home.
This was after we went to church for the "Great Pumpkin Party" and totally got way to much candy. Our candy bowl over-floweth. Greatly.
To amaze you with my "pitcher" taking skills, here's a photo of my witch's shadow...it was dark, so I let the flash light it up some. I think that was like using a hole punch to put "holes" in your hair.* I knew you would all be amazed at the very cool shadow of the witch on the concrete.
In downloading these photos, I found evidence of the boys playing with my camera. They took videos, they took photos, and they did things are not allowed in this house (like jumping off the top bunk bed). As we're watching these I'm thinking to myself, "Why didn't they erase the evidence?" It's quite humorous to see, but I'm not happy. We counted 4 times the camera was dropped. We counted at least 5 times a finger was put on the lens. I saw how nasty the old carpet REALLY was.**
awww, and here's the little camera snatcher now.*** Look, by the mess in the background I know this was the week before our carpet was replaced. Why? Because the boxes in the hall that were lining the hall while we sorted toys from the boys room.
*Yes someone did this for Halloween one year in high school. It was not me, despite my lack of thinking displayed tonight.
**I am refusing to show how nasty that carpet was, and trust, you will will thank for it. It was beyond redemption. I will, at some point in the future show you our lovely NEW carpet.
***That's "gi-gi" and the colors on the wall behind him - Atomic Vomit Green and Stuperpendous Blue. I know you were just dying to know that. Yes, it took quite a long time to do. Yes, I painted it. No, Katie's room isn't that...ummm...creative.

1 comment:
I followed your link from RQ's site.
I also have a Katie Bug (she's been home with us for almost a year) and a 2nd daughter in Jiangxi (who I cannot officially claim until I get PA).
AND, I simply cannot see a witch in your driveway.
Post a Comment