I wonder how long her eye lashes are? What do they look like when her eyes are shut and she's sleeping? How far on her cheek do they fall?
Still no news, and we've not left the review room officially yet. What is good is that we have company on this long wait, and as they say, misery LOVES company. It's nice to have someone who understands to vent and complain to. We know there is nothing we can do but wait, but it helps to talk to others who are in the same position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Found you from Lanterns & Lotus Blossoms. Our son was in Kunming foster care until last October, when we adopted him. We visited the CWI. What I can tell you is that Katelyn is VERY well taken care of: The CWI was impeccable, the foster family kept our son nice and chubby, and whatever they do "works" -- DS came to us with open arms and an open heart.
I know the Wait is really rough, but hang in there. Katelyn will be home soon!
Post a Comment