Since we officially have that PA now, and I asked about it, we can post photos to our personal sites. I'm still nervous. I feel like I'm jinxing ourselves, but I want to show off our little princess. Our baby girl. The sister the boys are thrilled and excited to have. I get asked almost daily by Samuel, "Are you going to get Katie tomorrow?"
I'm getting the post ready, the one with the photos of her adorable cheeks, hair standing straight up, and the sad little frown.

That's a "preview" and as they say, the eyes are the window into the soul.
2 comments:
OOH I Just saw your avatar on props.. and was like.. YAY! WOW! It is getting so close.. finally! YAYA!! Prayers that everything keeps going forward and you soon have this little darling in your arms!!
La-
I am so excited I could cry... oh wait... I already did!!! I cannot wait to lay my eyes on that fedex pkg!
Hugs!
Amber
Post a Comment