Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yes, bad news continues

We basically found out today that we are not even in the match room yet. Of course this doesn't surprise me given what I believe to be happening. This means, that yes, it's going to be still longer.

Our agency is basically at the point now where they can do nothing more except wait.

What I think is going on is that our LID group is still in NSN review room. For some reason, our dossier and LOI and all the rest of our paperwork will leave review and go to the match room whenever Sept 2006 leaves review.

China is currently saying they are through August 31, 2006. It's almost been 4 weeks since they finished that set. Therefore, I'm hopeful that we will move out of review soon.

We are still hoping, and praying, for November 15th travel. It's still possible as long as we get LOA by 10/23 or 10/24 at the latest. After that, it basically becomes an impossibility.

I'm trying hard to stay optimistic, I'm trying hard to stay hopeful. However, I'm finding that the whole adoption doesn't seem or feel like it is ever going to happen. That I'm going to live in this limbo land for the rest of my life. Yes, I'm getting mighty discouraged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I do think, though that there is a delay in information. The day we got our loa (which means it had been sent days before), we were told that we had just moved into the match room. An hour later, they called us to say that our loa was in their office.
Still praying for you guys!!!
Melissa

bbmomof2boys said...

I've been thinking of you guys everyday! Work some more on your to do list...Smile at that sweet face everyday!

Hopefully soon!!!!

~Carla