Got an email this morning about how our agency was going to start sending out the actual Pre-Approvals that they get for every family now.
The CCAA has processed the Pre-Approval (PA) for your family’s request to adopt Xi Xiao Lan. The PA is issued once the information from the electronic acceptance has been reviewed and approved. Once the CCAA has fully reviewed your Dossier and application to adopt a specific child, they will issue the Referral Acceptance (RA). As a reminder, this step is currently taking anywhere from 2-5 months from the date of your electronic acceptance. There is no guaranteed timeframe from the CCAA on when your RA will arrive.
This means, that the SN department got our LOI (electronic acceptance) and processed it and reviewed the information.
Our PA date? 7/19/2007!!!
Now, if we could only get that LOA to come!!!!
NOTE: This PA is not the piece of paper we have been waiting on, it's just a piece of paper saying that we initially passed and have been "locked in" with Katie's paperwork. I do believe this gives us the ability to post photos of Katie to our blog though!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HOORAY!! Great news! You know we never recieved PA for Lily Mei and I was nervous wreck the whole time! Congrats on this one little baby step! Come on LOA!!!! Hey, you can now post pictures and send a care package to her if you want to!!
Love,
Monica
except she'd never get the care package due to how the orphanage is with them. *sigh*
But I will be posting pictures!
Bring on the pictures!!!
Yes ... Yes ... you can post photos now!!!!! YEA! I know that this must seem SO hard ... but you will get to her and I have NO doublt that she will wear her Christmas outfit!
God bless, Lisa C.
Post a Comment