Now, unfortunately, JM had not studied for his spelling test. Nor had he finished his math work. Not to mention the History and Geography test he needed to study for as well. So, we sat JM down to do learning work, and I went upstairs with Samuel and opened his new games. They are his after all. I told him he could play his new games if he wanted to play them.
He, excitedly, took out the game that was in the Wii. He opened both new games and looked at the game disks. He looked at the books that come with them. Then, he shut the games, walked to his bedroom, found his DS and sat on the bed and played DS.
HUH?
So, after a good hour of this I was more than confused. I told Samuel, "You can play your new games you know." He said, "I know." But, he kept playing DS.
JM worked on his work. It was getting later and later. I went downstairs to read, and then Samuel came and cuddled next to me. JM finished up, with a promise to study spelling words again tomorrow. I then told them they could go upstairs and play the new games for a little bit.
Samuel lit up like a Christmas tree and excitedly jumped off the couch and ran upstairs, exclaiming, "Let's play Sonic, JM!!!"
Samuel waited to play his brand new games until his brother could play with him. If JM couldn't play, then he was not going to start playing without him.
*sniff* Doesn't that just melt your heart?

okay, this one is a little old...January 2006, so it's almost 2 years old now.
Okay, while these aren't terribly recent, at least more recent than Jan 2006! These are from March 2007 at our favorite vacation destination. ;)



1 comment:
How Sweet! I miss my boys being that age! The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment