But only in the upstairs bathroom that is attached to Katie's room.
Why? Well, I was tired of finding the following:
Wet baby wipes floating in the toilet.
Wet baby wipes with lots of droplets of water on the floor around the toilet.
Wet baby wipes with lots of water across the bathroom.
Wet baby wipes with lots of water in her room....
Katie with wet hands, sleeves, and outfits.
Katie with wet HAIR, hands, sleeves, and outfits.
Dolls that were wet.
Stuffed animals that were wet.
Toys that were wet.
Furniture that was wet (see above wet baby wipes in her room).
but in particular, I was TIRED of Toilet Water Tea Parties!!!!
Interestingly enough, she ONLY ever played in her bathroom toilet. Mine and Dh's she has not touched (yet). The boys she has not touched (yet), and the downstair's guest/half bathroom has a sink she can reach so she ignores the toilet. ;)
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my!! What a creative girl! I'd be getting a lock too!
Janet
That's because she's smart. She KNOWS that boy toilets are... umm... you know. But hers is just fine, of course. Especially for tea parties. LOL.
I remember once going into the bathroom and finding one of Jared's shirts floating in the toilet, thanks to toddler Alicia. *lol*
Have fun! *wink*
Yeah, S gets into a lot more stuff than either of the boys ever did!!! I think we are safe from toilet locks (probably just jinxed myself :) but … we have a couple of carefully placed gates! :))
This post made me laugh. WE have had toilet parties at my house as well!
See this made me slightly nostalgic for these types of parties which, in my house, are a thing of the past. Sniff, sniff...
Post a Comment