Monday, March 16, 2009

Katie in the field of flowers...

Michelle of Kindle the Heart Photography offered an absolutely awesome deal - portraits in the field of daffodils/buttercups! It was hard to work in the time to go up there with my busy schedule, but I'm so very very glad I did. As you can see those buttercups are just about "gone" and today was the last possible day she could have photographed Katie there. But next year? Oh start planning NOW for next year and get on her list!!!




(right click that and view it LARGE)

Then, there was this sage grass....and she had this awesome blue chair...and OH MY GOSH TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY....


Did I mention I'm so very glad I made that effort? *sigh* Now comes the difficult part - choosing which ones to order!

Please go to her blog and leave some comment LOVE there for her. :) If you are in Middle Tennessee I'm going to tell you that you can not go wrong with her either as a photographer - she's near Murfreesboro (and man did I spell that wrong).

12 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh....gorgeous!!!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Love, Love, LOVE those pics!!

Hugs,
Carla

Cheri said...

Oh my WORD! Those came out beautiful! Katie is such a little cutie.

Jboo said...

Oh my gosh!! What gorgeous photos!! The background and your Katie!! It would hard to choose! Definitely wishing I lived in that part of the country!
Janet

Jackie said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh Carla....WOW! These are stunning! I wish wish wish I had taken LM...ugh! We'll definitely be calling her next year!!!

Love,
Monica

Saving The Day said...

Those are stunning portraits, Carla! Treasures, for sure.

Ashia said...

these are SO good!!

LucisMomma said...

Too, too gorgeous!

Could you get the boys to pose, or is this too girly for them?

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh, those photos are SO AMAZING!!!! Love 'em!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing! ... I wouldn't be able to choose. I'd order one of each, even if I could only get a 4X6 *lol*

Elizabeth Channel said...

OK, please remind me for next year. These are amazing!