
It actually snowed here! Of course, being true to where we live I think we might be able to wear sundresses a week after the "big snowfall"





So, those of you in the North...you know where this is considered a dusting. Know that they canceled CHURCH for this, had it be a weekday then school and non-essential working people in gov't offices would have been told not to come in. Pay particular attention to the ROADS. Yeah. It had been in the 60s less than 48 hours prior.
as this is my LIFE we now know WHY I was shocked when Kia mentioned netting to hold the snow back...

7 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your snow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get any more this month! What great photos!
Janet
It looks like fun and everyone here in Savannah was hoping for a dusting...but nope just some rain here.
Great pictures! ... We don't get much snow either, but we get enough that schools wouldn't close down for such a small amount. *lol*
Haha! Awesome. :) I can't believe they canceled church for that. Thanks for clarifying your questions about the snow fencing, though. ;)
Great pictures. I was wondering if you could post what lense you most use. I usually use a zoom lense of 28-135 but I'm wondering if it's worth looking into getting a 50mm lense. I use a Nikon D80. Thanks so much.
Laurie
Yeah, I love Kia but she's got issues. (You can tell her I said that.)
The snow rocked! So glad you had fun too!
I love the hat Katie has on! Looks like the kids had a blast playing in the snow. The snowman is GREAT!
Post a Comment