Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Definitely showing us more her personality....


She's spunky. She's sassy. She may be the smallest in our childcare class for the testing the older classes are doing (she was in the class of 0-4 and the youngest we had was 2). She was the smallest of 11, but she had them following HER orders.

Ummm...yeah. I'm trying my best to nip that one in the bud real quick. I doubt it will be so cute to other adults when she's bigger.

BTW, she IS growing...finally. She's roughly 33.5 inches tall, wearing a size 5 or 5.5 shoe, and weighs in around 23.5 pounds! I believe that puts her around the 5th percentile for height! She's still below on the weight, but not as far. In fact, she's almost to the 3rd percentile. ;)

7 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Do you know that Martina McBride song "Little, But Loud?" Yeah...

Jboo said...

She is a cutie!! My girl hates being the smallest in her first grade, but luckily there are a couple of kids that are not much bigger than she is, so that makes her feel a bit better. Have a great Wednesday!

Janet

LunaMoonbeam said...

Aww...look at her grow!! My daughter was over 8 pounds at birth, and nearly two feet long. I joked with my husband that she was the biggest baby his (Chinese) family EVER produced! (So far, it's held true - she's bigger than both her cousin AND her baby brother.)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Seems like no one will steam roll over her :)

LucisMomma said...

When I went to the IAC in B'ham in Jan, Leigh Anne told me the bossy thing was really common (and expected, somewhat) in these girls. She said they are trying to control their environment. Even when DH says she is just acting like me? It's not her acting like me, Leigh Anne said. :)

Now, how to make that bossiness work for good? I figure Luci will be President someday, or at least "the power behind the throne," lol!

Elizabeth Channel said...

I love her spunk, and that's some growth thrown in, too!

Tam said...

Love your suggestions on the LIGHT!

She is beautiful! My 3 and half old son is wearing only 2t clothes and he is about 27 pounds now. He is so small compared to his peers. It worries me sometimes.

Again she is so beautiful!!!