Thursday, June 11, 2009

What has your summer looked like so far?

Mine? Well, lets just say that I'm finding a new meaning to the word busy. This week was interesting, as were the past 2 weeks...and oh yeah those before that. If you are one of the people who count the summer months as June, July, and August, then here I am, not even through June 15th.

2 kids have completed swimming lessons for this summer.
1 kid has done 2 summer camps at the science museum.
1 baseball team party down.
1 set of grandparents have visited.
2008-2009 yearbook is finally DONE
summer sessions have been booking up left and right
3 kids, and one adult, have been swimming for "fun" 6 times.
1 photography exam taken, and hopefully I will be certified by this time next week. If not, then please don't hold it against me.

Still left? Actually submit that yearbook. Tag summer camp clothes for 1 kid and pack him up...he leaves in about a week!!! Go to the zoo. Meet friends for swimming....multiple times. 1 more team party. Fall sports signups. Work on all that curriculum where we start the school year in the summer...

and, oh yeah, BLOG about it.

I saw something today that I'm going to post about, and why I'm going to be more diligent about watermarking my photos.

My life. It's too busy. Haven't I said that many times before? Yeah? thought so.

4 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Hahaha..your life, it sounds exciting. ;-) Hang in there, Mama!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Protecting your photos on the web is ALWAYS a good idea. Hope things slow down a bit for y'all.

Julie said...

I hope you tell us HOW to watermark photos, and what exactly that does... I've been wondering about it for a while. *lol*

Cheri said...

You've been busy! We're not even done with school (I guess your not either LOL).

I'd love to know how you protect your pictures on the web!