Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No I'm NOT confused....

it's well, that I had blog posts ready to post at later dates, then forgot to change the dates on them, or the times...and I messed up when they post. When that happens, it's best to delete and re-post, only I didn't have time (or energy) to do that. Thus, I left them.

Which meant my Tuesday post, which had the WRONG time, was below the photo one...and I wanted it on top, so I made it a Wednesday post. *humph*

It will look "right" in the archives, but it's humorous for now. It's also more of a reflection of how I feel about the month of June. It's flying by and it seems like it should more than be over at this point! LOL

OH, and in order for this to be posted "on top" I have to post it today (Tuesday), then edit the date to be Wednesday. *roll eyes*

3 comments:

Julie said...

*lol* ... You're making my head spin... But as long as you know what's going on, that's what counts! ;)

BBB said...

You had me SOOOOOO confused. I still am not sure what day it is.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Wait... today is THURSDAY? Heh.