That's what Katie said to me last Friday as we were packing to leave for Grandma's house, and to take JM to summer camp. "Aunt Nay is sick," Katie said. "Sick with what?" I replied as I knew Aunt Nay was not indeed sick unless my daughter was suddenly clairvoyant or something. "Sick of cleaning." was her reply. Ah yes, I bet Aunt Nay is sick of cleaning. LOL I giggled and asked Katie, "Why is she sick of cleaning?" Katie replied, "'cause Deean and Mi-shell don't help."
After I finished laughing, I had to call Aunt Nay and tell her that Katie thought she was sick...of cleaning! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well... ya know... who isn't?!?!! Except - perhaps - for Mr. Clean.
*lol* ... Not only is Katie cute as a bug, she's sooo funny too! :D
Love it!
Cute! I love it when the kids start using logic. So fun!
Post a Comment