
Our van recently rolled over that milestone. 100,000 miles. We bought it new (bad Dave Ramsey followers), but we had our reasons. I remember when we bought the van thinking of how long it would take to get to 100,000. Yet, here we are. I remember where I was THEN when we bought it, and where we are now...the changes our lives have seen.
We have moved 2 times. So it's been registered to 3 different homes.
Visited Walt Disney World 4 times as a family, and 1 time on an Anniversary Trip.
We did the entire adoption and added Katie to our family.
I started my business after bought the van.
It has moved multiple pieces of furniture to different locations.
We've driven it to Hilton Head Island multiple times.
We've driven it over the TN/NC border in the mountains.
We've taken it to camping trips.
We've spent many hours sitting in it waiting...for classes to be out, ballgames to over, sessions to be done, shopping to be completed...
and then I think...I wonder what the next 100,000 miles will hold for us? Will we make it another 100,000 in our van?

1 comment:
What a sturdy little member of the family. :-)
Post a Comment