I sat down the other day and listed out all that I'm responsible for, and I finally decided that it would be rather nice to have about 5 clones of me. Yeah, that might work.
Over Memorial Day weekend we took the kiddos to visit Grandparents and cousins and Aunts and Uncles and "hopefully one day in future" Aunts...and managed to work in a trip to Splash Country. It was the first waterpark for all of the kids, and it was a HUGE hit. A big huge major hit especially with JM.
The favorite waterslide.

Samuel on the lazy river with his cousin.

JM on the lazy river.

Katie does NOT like the wave pool at all. "Is too wha-owd."

Cousins together and happy...they love each other so much. 3.5 months apart, and they will give you the funniest look if you ask if they are related. I swear they looks at you like you are dumb for not recognizing that they are cousins. I mean, in their eyes they look just alike...both short. LOL

2 comments:
Too cute! What a fun spot!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...I love that last line...and how toddlers view the world! So cute.
Post a Comment