Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We've been on vacation

Sorry for not posting much this week...like at all. We've been on vacation at Grandma's house. We dropped JM off at summer camp on Father's Day, and came back to Grandma's for a few fun filled days with my Mom, my sister, and her kids.

We're so incredibly tired. Worn out exhausted...but the kids have had fun.

I've also been checking stalking the camp's website for updated photos of my kid. So far this week, JM has been camping without a tent and fought a water balloon battle using cardboard "subs" they designed as a shield.

He has been in precisely 6 photos out of over 500-600, there are 227 BOYS from grades 2-10 at this camp. Of those 6 photos, only 3 were non-posed...and all were in the lake where he was swimming! LOL

He is signed up for various "skills" that he will go through and learn while there each day, 3 hours each morning with alternating skills on each day.

Canoeing, Swimming lessons, Target Sports (archery and riflery), crafts, rocketry (he'll build and shoot a model rocket), and geocaching.

He's also probably playing A LOT of 4-square games.

I miss my son. I really do. But I also know that he is having a truly AWESOME time!!!

No comments: