
I PASSED!!!!! I passed the exam and the 20 image review by peers. I'm one of a very small percentage of photographers out there that has this, that took the time, and the effort to become certified.
Why certification
This is a big deal, but not huge like graduating from college. KWIM? :) But if you are in the Nashville area next January, I will be attending Imaging USA and walking across that stage to receive the recognition of this in front of my photography peers (it's Tuesday night of that week)! But from what I've seen of the vendor fair/EXPO, I will most definitely need to leave my credit cards at home! *drool*
So very very thankful to have passed.

11 comments:
congrats:)
I KNEW you would pass.:)
Very cool, Carla. Congrats!
Good job!!!!! I know that took time, and dedication. Way to go, mama.
WooHoo girlfriend!! I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it.
Congrats!!!
Hugs,
Carla
Congrats!
YAY!!!! congrats! i knew you would pass!!! =)
Congratulations! Start saving now for that convention! :)
Congratulations! That's just awesome!!! ... Doesn't surprise me though, as I think your pictures are always the best! :D
Congratulations!
Ok... found out what it was... CPP that is... a huge congrats... you can now come study my photos :) LOL...
Post a Comment