Works for me Wednesdays.
As a homeschooling mom who also owns her own business, I find myself juggling things (all of the time). A busy schedule, grading that needs to be done, business things that need to be taken care of, etc.
We found an electronic calendar (and I keep multiple paper calendars as well). The calendar is called Yagoon Time and is free (can upgrade to professional version). We have been fine with the free version so far.
It allows you to have multiple colors for different things. Like my business appointments are in purple, JM's sports practices and games are in dark green, his homeschool activities are light green. Dh's activities are red. One great feature is that if you have multiple computers in your home, and have them networked together then you can update over the network!
Keeping it up to date and accurate, well, for me it's tough to do! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
'm in the same situation - homeschooling, home-based business, traveling hubby, etc. So, I'm definitely going to check this out! I found a similar idea in a paper planner (www.momagenda.com), (which I LOVE)but I'm on the computer so much that it would be nice to see everything right in front of me - and to be able to share with other computers in the house - priceless!
blog.o2bnaz.com
Post a Comment