Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ladybug sighting today!

It's actually NICE outside, so I took the boys outside to play in the sunshine and get some energy out. It was wonderful to sit in the sun, with the warmth on my face, and just relax. Samuel and JM were swinging, and Samuel comes to get a drink from his Caprisun. I notice there is a red dot on the back of his neck at the shirt. I lean forward and it's a LADYBUG!

I started liking ladybugs years ago, before I knew of their connection to Chinese adoption. So, when I researched China adoption I found the reference and boy was I surprised. It really further cemeted the thoughts I had had that we were supposed to do this.

Anyway, I carefully pulled it off of Samuel to show him. It flew to Samuel's arm, Samuel freaked out a tiny little bit...and away it flew. :) I am not sure if I believe there are any connections with ladybugs and our daughter, but I thought I would note when I saw them. :) Who knows?! Right?

No comments: