Okay, normally, I do get to sleep later than normal people. This morning, however, was NOT the case.
I had a nightmare last night (and at the moment I can NOT remember what it was). OH YEAH, I dreamed that I was in a family where I was the "robot maid" and had to get away. Only, I was actually the human in the family along with the two GIRLS. The "Mom" and "Dad" were the actual robots. I was put before groups of robots to prove that I was being a good robot. It was just a little weird. I remember waking up thinking, what the heck? Am I robot now? LOL It was roughly 6 am.
So, laying there trying to decide if I am a robot or not, I heard "ding" and chuckle. There's that ghost again! I know it's Dh's cell phone again as I had plugged and charged my own a couple of days ago.
I start to drift off to sleep and the litter maid litter box starts up. It finishes, and I start to drift off again. The PHONE rings! ARGH.
Okay, background on the phone. Our number is one number off from a retail store that is popular with people who get up VERY VERY VERY early. We typically get at least one early phone call a week. I'm always surprised by how nice I am to them.
Me: "Sir, you've dialed the wrong number."
Sir: "Well what number did I dial?"
Me: "I don't give that information out. Just trust me, this is not XXXXX store you were trying to reach."
Sir: "Okay, sorry to disturb you."
I put the phone down next to me. Close my eyes and wait. Wait for it to ring again. If it does, then they have the old ad for the store that had a mistake. What mistake? They printed OUR phone number! If they just mis-dialed (easy easy to do), then typically they do not call back.
sure enough...ring!
Me: "Hello?"
Sir: "oh...umm...sorry."
Me: "You need to dial XXX not YYY"
Sir: "okay."
that solved it. Phew. Start to drift off to sleep and...
DH's ALARM goes off! He hits the snooze button. He, of course, goes back to sleep. Me? I'm debating if I should just get up or not.
Needless to say, I'm TIRED today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment