Does anyone happen to know how much a child's orthodonic retainer costs? You know, the one that goes in the top of the mouth up next to the palate? It's removeable (hence the begging for help). JM seems to have lost his. I knew he would, I mean, he's a kid...this little thing comes out to eat. We eat out...he fold it in a napkin, it's out of sight. Yeah, recipe for "lost" if ever I've heard of one. So, today, he lost it. Ortho is closed of course on Friday. I know he can make it until Monday, but honestly, I want to KNOW about how much we're going to have to pay to replace. Mainly, because I think JM needs to help us replace it with his money...the one he has been saving for weeks to pay for a new computer game.
argh. I try to remind him, but I honestly thought he did not have it at all this morning (rush morning going out to go ice skating).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment