LOL
I think I've fallen in love (again). This time, I've actually written the agency (why? it's my homestudy agency who has the file!). Not sure how or if that would work, but gosh, she's gorgeous. LOL so, ALL the kids are gorgeous, but it's okay I can be biased.
It looks like the 6 month wait is going to be in effect May 1st, but my agency has not said anything...and it might even be an agency rule? Who really knows. I need to step away from the internet it seems as well.
It breaks my heart to see the photolistings though. So many children, so many little boys. I purposefully do not open the boy files. The ones that really get me are the children who are the same ages as my own children. I look at their files and wonder, are they learning to ride a bicycle? Is this 8 year old loving math? Is this 4 year old learning to count to 20? Is this 8 year old reading books? What does he (or she) think about science? I wonder what their personalities are like. It's so hard to tell from their photos, but every once in a while you can see one child who exhibits tons of personality. That one child that you look at the photo and think "oh I bet he's fun to be around" or "oh my look at that mischevious little grin" and you can fall in love...JUST.LIKE.THAT!
Our agency had one little girl, she was 6. If we were not really trying to maintain birth order, I would have had to requested more info. The info given to us was just about a perfect fit. I hope I can find out who is adopting her, because I fell in love with her too. I want to follow her adoption story, I need to see that happy ending. KWIM?
Like I said, "Step away from the photolistings!"
but if my agency and my homestudy agency could say "As you wish!" ah....my life would be a much happier one. My guess, I wait. So good at the waiting now. (well I can think I am good at the waiting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment