Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm BACK!

Not that you knew I was gone or anything, but we're back from our vacation to Sunny Florida. It only rained for about 30 seconds on us (just long enough to put those ponchos on and then it stopped). We had a wonderful time, rode lots of rides, turned Samuel into a thrill-ride junkie, and managed to memorize the locations of 100,000 point targets on Buzz Lightyear ride (without stopping I managed 586,000 points and Dh managed 603,000+). Yes, we rode it THAT much.

Yes, I have photos. No I have not done anything with them, I promised myself I would unpack and straighten the house before playing this time! :)

I must say though, leaving nice temps, going to Florida where it was 70-80s, and then hearing "current temp is 39" was shocking. The cold was depressing and took the joy and cheer I had gathered on our oh so magical vacation right out of me!

Well, we're back to the grind and drudgery of housework and daily living. I need to find that Mickey confetti!

No comments: