It was from our agency, and it had some info on what to expect when you get your referral. Huh? Do they know something we do not know? Okay, it is the 2nd schedule mailing from them. We did just pass 6 months of waiting, and it's time. In the past our referral would be very close after 6 months of patiently waiting. *stop laughing ya'll* But, in the "New" China referral times, we are a good LOOOOOOONG way from a NSN referral. I wonder if I will need to hold on to this mailing for reference then, of if the agency will take pity on us and mail another copy when it is close to our referral. I'm really hoping for another mailing of it.
I do plan on reading this, as the first was very informative and I actually enjoyed it. Of course I enjoy anything to do with China, particularly China adoption, these days.
So, it's officially 3/17/2007 and I missed celebrating our 6 month LID anniversary. We did mark it's passing with eating at an Asian restaurant last Saturday. Okay, so we love eating at this place and since it's more expensive than the kids eat free place we had to have a reason to go there. Thus, "Celebrating our 6 month LID" was good enough!
6 months down!! Wooohooo! Now, if we knew for certain we were within 6 months of a referral...ah, that would be good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment